This offer includes a completely refurbished original KE-injection system suitable for the Mercedes engine M104 installed on the vehicles W124 & R129, 300 24 V.
The set consists of:
1. fuel distributor (Bosch 0438101044) with the electro-hydraulic actuator (Mercedes A 0000703962)
2. Air flow sensor (Bosch 0438121082 Mercedes A1040740014) with new potentiometer (and new air duct housing (A 1041410090)
3. Throttle body A 0021400353
4. Cold start valve (Bosch 0280170447 / Mercedes A 1040700046)
5. Pressure regulator (Bosch 0438161013 / Mercedes A 0000781189)
6. 6 new injectors (Bosch 0437502054 / Mercedes A 0000785823)
8. 6 injection lines (Mercedes A 1040700232, A 1040700332 , A 1040700432, A 1040700532, A 1040700632, A 1040700632)
9. Intake manifold (Mercedes A 1041401601, A 1041402001)
10. Lines fuel distributor to the diaphragm damper (A 1040700132) & to the cold start valve (A 1040700032)
As part of the regeneration, the following works were carried out:
1. Testing, disassembly & professional cleaning of the fuel distributor, air flow sensor, idle air contol valves and pressure regulator
2. Replacing defect parts to new one
3. Assembly & adjustment of the individual components according to manufacturers specifications
4. final functional test on Bosch test bench
Please note that there may be different items depending on the vehicle equipment. We are happy to advise you. For this we need the vehicle identification number (WDB ...) and the year of your Mercedes.
* The discount price is valid from January 14th to January 31st, 2020
This article is subject to the differential taxation. The sales tax included in the purchase price is therefore not shown separately on the invoice.
Due to the high number of parcels resulting from the corona virus pandemic, the delivery service providers may delay the delivery of your shipment by several days.
We ask for your patience in these cases. We are happy to answer any questions you may have on our 0049 38209 490320.
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving payment. For spare
parts that are regenerated in our workshop, we can have a processing time
of 15 working days.